Our FAQs – click on the question to reveal the answer
We can accommodate all standard pay frequencies to match your requirements.
We process funds the same day they are received from your agency or end client then use the Faster Pay Service to ensure that monies will reach you within 2 hours of the payment being sent.
All relevant deductions are made in accordance with HMRC regulations: relevant income tax and NICs that are due will be deducted at source.
There is no minimum term
You are engaged under an overarching contract which means that you can work on as many contacts as you like and be paid through a single payroll system.
Yes. The payroll will depend on your tax code. We can advise accordingly.
Yes we can supply information to your mortgage loan company about your employment with us.
We provide professional indemnity insurance cover up to £2million, public and products liability insurance cover of up to £5million and employer’s liability insurance with cover up to £10million.
No. As an employee of Deep Blue you will not be affected by this legislation.
From 6 April 2017, changes have been introduced for individuals that provide their services to clients in the public sector via an intermediary, such as a personal service company (PSC). The changes implemented transferred responsibility for paying any relevant tax/NI from the PSC to the client. This has meant that any public sector organisation who contracts with individuals who provide their services via a PSC, has to ascertain the employment status of the worker. This has led many to remove the risk of error and place a blanket ban on paying PSCs. An umbrella is a cost-effective solution to the situation as the PSC can remain dormant whilst the contractor works through the umbrella for their government contract assignments.
We are delighted to welcome established contractors to Deep Blue. We have made the process to switch over to us incredibly easy and quick.
- To get the ball rolling, please call the team at Deep Blue on 0203 026 2407 or complete our short form.
- Our team will contact your recruitment company and arrange the paperwork. You will need to provide us with proof of who you are, your address and P45 from your previous employment. You may need to provide us with proof of your entitlement to work in the UK.
- You will need to notify your current umbrella company provider that you are leaving their service and joining us. They will then provide you with your P45 to forward on to us.
- You carry out your contracted duties and let us know your hours.
- We invoice the recruitment company and on the day the recruitment company releases funds we will process your details through our payroll and text you to let you know your pay is on its way.